Careers at Thynk Health
Thynk Health is a cloud-based platform that integrates hospital data, optimizes data-driven workflows, and provides operational and clinical analytics for hospitals. Thynk Health’s first product automates data aggregation, abstraction, and required cancer registry submission for lung cancer screening programs. Thynk Health’s other products use machine learning to identify incidental findings in any solid organ system, automatically communicates to the patient or provider depending on client’s needs and tracks the patient throughout their continuum of care. Our goal is to make healthcare data easy to access to improve analysis and quality in clinical operations. Thynk Health is based in Lexington, Kentucky.
OPPORTUNITIES TO JOIN OUR TEAM
Thynk Health is a cloud-based platform that integrates hospital data, optimizes data-driven workflows and provides operational and clinical analytics for hospitals. Thynk Health’s products automates data aggregation, abstraction, and required cancer registry submission for lung cancer screening programs. Our goal is to make healthcare data easy to access to improve analysis and quality in clinical operations. Thynk Health is based in Lexington, Kentucky.
Thynk Health is looking for a Software Engineer to join our team in building our next generation of cloud based healthcare workflow products. We are looking for someone with experience building mission critical, highly scalable, distributed architectures leveraging the product offerings provided by Amazon Web Services (AWS).
Remote applicants welcome.
- 5+ years in a cloud based development environment
- Knowledge of AWS products and serverless programming
- Working knowledge of GraphQL and Rest APIs
- SQL databases (PostgreSQL is a plus)
- NoSQL databases (Mongo, DynamoDB, others)
- AWS Solutions Architect certification a plus
- Software development experience in a healthcare setting a definite plus
- DevOps experience a plus
- Troubleshoot higher complexity end user issues via phone call, email, and chat.
- Assigned client issues needing resolution that are escalated from level 1 and level 2 support teams.
- Identifies and implements actions to resolve client issues and restore normal operations on high visibility, large-scale deployments.
- Ensures a timely and high-quality resolution of client requests, while providing clearly written updates within support tickets.
- Creates automation to improve serviceability through the lessons learned from field reported issues.
- Reproduces customer reported issues in a lab environment and validate solutions.
- Delivers a proactive “can-do” contribution towards overcoming obstacles impacting a client’s business.
- Become a product expert from the end-user standpoint and help train our support agents and end-users on key aspects when needed
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Strong oral and written communication skills that are logical, structured, factual, and compelling.
- Programing experience in one or more scripting languages (Python, Perl, Bash, etc.) that can be applied to large data sets and automation.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or comparable experience.
- Experience troubleshooting Open Source Databases like MySQL, Postgre SQL, etc.
- (Nice to have) Experience with HL7