Features Designed to Make a Difference
Last year, 142,670 Americans died of lung cancer. More than the next three cancers combined.
Of the 9 million Americans at risk for lung cancer, only 3% will be screened.
Thynk Health is on a mission to drastically alter these statistics with a total lung cancer screening solution that identifies and screens more at-risk patients, detects lung cancer earlier, and ensures patients do not slip through the cracks of complex screening and care delivery programs. Explore how we partner with healthcare organizations to improve lung cancer screening programs, decrease administrative workload, increase hospital revenue, and create healthier communities.
Designed by Physicians for Physicians
Identify More At-Risk Patients
Thynk Health’s Lung Module integrates with your existing hospital systems (EHR, DICOM, PACS, scheduling, and more) to extract critical data from patient health records. Analyzing patient demographics and medical history, the Thynk Health lung module flags patients at a higher risk of lung cancer and reports findings to providers. Those eligible for lung cancer screenings can be automatically notified via custom mailings and communications.
Screen More At-Risk Patients
Transform lung cancer screening from reacting to a patient exhibiting late-stage symptoms to proactive care based on predictive analytics. Thynk Health’s solution partners with you to deliver educational campaigns and targeted outreach to at-risk populations eligible for screening. For every 320 CT scans, one case of lung cancer will be identified. Volume matters significantly, and our proactive approach increases early-stage detection and survivability. Thynk Health’s data automation removes the information bottleneck that accompanies manual data entry and inhibits program growth, allowing programs to scale up without increasing manpower and overhead. With the Thynk Health’s lung module, you can increase revenue without increasing operating costs.
Automate Patient Data & ACR Submission
- Thynk Health fully automates redundant data entry without disrupting provider workflow and routines. Our advanced technology operates in the background of your hospital systems, using natural language processing and machine learning technology to extract data from radiology reports, pathology reports, surgical notes, and clinical notes, creating a complete patient profile.
- Data is automatically formatted for ACR submission and submitted with one-click.
- Nurse navigators using Thynk Health reported a 25-minute average reduction per patient in time spent manually inputting data.
- Thynk Health’s lung cancer screening solution is EHR agnostic and will expand the more limited automation provided by programs like Epic to remove the manual data entry requirements and fully automate your lung cancer screening program.
Simplify & Automate Patient Communications
Provide education, lung cancer screening results, appointment, and lung cancer screening eligibility reminders designed to improve patient care and retention without expanding your workload.
- Customized educational campaigns to notify patients of lung cancer screening eligibility
- Upon data submission to ACR, automatic communication campaign is triggered to patients via an offsite, HIPAA-secure mailing service
- All communications are fully customizable to your brand and messaging.
Track Patients & Improve Patient Retention
Increase the effectiveness of your lung cancer screening program with automated tracking of incidental findings, missed appointments, overdue annual lung cancer screenings and overdue follow-up, diagnostic procedures. Prevent patients from falling through the cracks of complex healthcare systems by ensuring they are flagged and followed-up with at critical points in their health journey.
- View missed lung cancer screenings and reschedule patients who canceled or did not show in simple dashboards.
- Incidental findings are identified using deep-learning, analytical techniques to confirm high accuracy to flag incidents that fall outside of the low-dose CT scan (LDCT).
- These are collated in a simple view, allowing providers to analyze and contact patients regarding the next steps.
- The intent is to allow image data, pathological data, surgical findings, and management to provide findings to a large scale.
Engage providers in your lung cancer screening program by communicating critical information, like the number of their patients eligible for lung cancer screenings, the number of lung cancer screenings ordered, monthly meetings, and analytic reports. Customized communications can be delivered to the provider’s patients with information about screening eligibility and scheduling.
Simple Dashboard & Robust Reporting
Thynk Health’s simple dashboard captures quality and operational data, providing hospitals with data and analytics to improve patient outcomes and operational efficiency.
- Automated monthly and quarterly analytics reports
- Customizable reports
- Standardization of reporting quality is driven by ACR
- Provider outreach reporting highlights the number of eligible patients and lung cancer screenings ordered
Simple Onboarding & Maintenance
Thynk Health’s Lung Module integrates with your existing hospital systems (EHR, DICOM, PACS, scheduling, and more) and requires minimal to no IT resources for installation and upkeep.
- No hardware, maintenance or update costs
- Tap into other growth services such as Thynk Health Call Center solutions
- Add-on modules with no additional implementation, such as incidental pulmonary nodule tracking or other incidental finding management – all accessed using NLP!
- Immediate Results
- Using Epic? Installs from easy-to-implement Epic App orchard (Learn More). Thynk Health completes Epic’s LDCST automation and complements the build-out at any stage.